This is a classic long bead necklace that features a silver plated lotus flower charm and is made from tiny glistening seed beads. The lotus flower is said to be a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Perfect for these times.
The long necklace is 75 cm and is easy to wear with no tricky clasp to fasten - simply put it over your head. The necklace would be perfect with casual wear but could also be made to go with a more formal outfit too.
My Lotus flower necklace will make a perfect gift for someone special or an affordable little treat for yourself.
> 30" length necklace
> 3 mm seed beads
> 1.8 x 1.5 cm lotus flower charm - silver plated
> No fastenings - easy to put on over your head
> 3 colours - please select from drop down menu
Sturdy & attractive packaging is used for each order.
FREE UK shipping is 1st Class Royal Mail but is NOT tracked. You can pay to upgrade to Signed for 1st Class Shipping or Special Delivery at the checkout.
I offer a FREE Shipping Guarantee to my customers in the USA when they spend $35 or more. These parcels will be sent by Royal Mail Tracked & Signed delivery.
You will need to pay extra for International shipping and the service is Royal Mail Tracked & Signed delivery.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I am always happy to help.
- Payment MUST be made via the Etsy website.
- Payment MUST be made BEFORE I start work on your order
Shipping from United Kingdom
- Processing Time - this is how long it will take me to make your order.
- You will also see when your item is due to ship - look for the shipping date.
- UK items will be shipped by Standard 1st Class by Royal Mail - THIS IS NOT A TRACKED SERVICE.
- Any UK items can be upgrade to Signed 1st Class or Special Delivery by purchasing a shipping upgrade at checkout.
- Any UK items delayed in transit will need to wait 10 working days before the item is considered lost.
- International orders sent via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for delivery.
- Any International items delayed in transit will need to allow 25 working days before the item is considered lost.
- I'm unable to take responsibility for any items lost, stolen or delayed in the post
- I'm unable to take responsibility for any items that may get stopped and/or delayed at customs
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may be due upon delivery
- I take care to pack orders carefully to make sure they reach you in perfect condition
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
- Personalised and Custom Orders cannot be returned and refunded
- Earrings cannot be returned or refunded for hygiene reasons
- I am happy to accept returns of any other generic products
- I ask that the item is returned in a saleable condition within 14 days of delivery
- Once received, I will refund your order with 14 days
- Please feel free to contact me if you want a special custom made piece, even if you cannot see it listed
- If your order is URGENT, is needed for an important event, or you are outside the UK, please contact me BEFORE placing an order to make sure I can fulfil your order in time
- All handmade items are made using silver plated or sterling silver metals
- Unfortunately, silver will dull and tarnish with time but can be cared for with a soft, dry cloth & should not be worn continuously. Avoid contact with water, lotions, perfume and remove regularly to clean.
- Vintage items are sold as seen. Please check all photos and descriptions carefully.
- Handmade pieces will vary in finish due to the nature of being made by hand.
- Collecting Information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to give to me), such as your name, delivery address, payment details, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as Royal Mail. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I /you would need to work with Etsy Support upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- About Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Carraud am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at relovedbuttons [!at] gmail.com
Alternately, you may mail me at:
3 Barker Close
Jul 2, 2020
I love this necklace, I bought one for me and one for my friend. For me that I don’t like to wear necklaces is a good compromise. Only thing, I would have liked the pendant to be slightly bigger. That is why I gave 4 stars.
Apr 26, 2020
Absolutely beautiful necklace, super quick making and quick delivery