This red protection bracelet is inspired by the ancient tradition of the 'red string bracelet' that originates from multiple cultures: Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Kabbalah, and Ancient Chinese legend.
The colour red is known to symbolise protection, faith, good luck, strength, & connection to others during time of spiritual adversity.
This simple and elegant bracelet is made of tiny red seed beads and finished with a silver stamped heart charm. It is an easy to wear elastic bracelet and will go with any outfit..
A perfect little gift for someone special or a heart warming treat for yourself.
> 7 " bracelet but can be made to any size required - please contact me to discuss
> 4 mm red seed beads
> Silver plated heart charm 1.2 x 0.8 cm
> Crystal clear elastic
> Handmade bracelet
> Pre -stretched for durability
Please note that the finishing knot may be slightly visible on some bracelets. However, the knot is small and the elastic is crystal clear so is not noticeable when being worn. I also advise to roll this item on over your wrist to avoid over stretching the elastic..
Sturdy & attractive packaging is used for each order.
FREE UK shipping is 1st Class Royal Mail but is NOT tracked. You can pay to upgrade to Signed for 1st Class Shipping or Special Delivery at the checkout.
I offer a FREE Shipping Guarantee to my customers in the USA when they spend $35 or more. These parcels will be sent by Royal Mail Tracked & Signed delivery.
You will need to pay extra for International shipping and the service is Royal Mail Tracked & Signed delivery.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I am always happy to help.
- Payment can be made via the Etsy website.
- I will also happily accept Apple pay & Etsy gift cards
- Payment MUST be made and an order placed BEFORE I will start work
Shipping from United Kingdom
- Processing Time - this is how long it will take me to make your order.
- You will also see when your item is due to ship - look for the shipping date.
- UK items will be shipped by Standard 1st Class by Royal Mail - THIS IS NOT A TRACKED SERVICE.
- Any UK items can be upgrade to Signed 1st Class or Special Delivery by purchasing a shipping upgrade at checkout.
- Any UK items delayed in transit will need to wait 10 working days before the item is considered lost.
- International orders sent via Royal Mail Tracked & Signed for delivery.
- Any International items delayed in transit will need to allow 25 working days before the item is considered lost.
- I'm unable to take responsibility for any items lost, stolen or delayed in the post
- I'm unable to take responsibility for any items that may get stopped and/or delayed at customs
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may be due upon delivery
- I take care to pack orders carefully to make sure they reach you in perfect condition
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
- I am happy to accept returns of generic products.
- Please contact me within 7 days of delivery to request a return
- I ask that the item is returned in a saleable condition within 14 days of delivery
- Once received, I will refund your order with 14 days
- Earrings cannot be returned or refunded for hygiene reasons
- Personalised or custom made items cannot be returned
- Please feel free to contact me if you want to discuss a special custom made piece,
even if you cannot see it listed
- If your order is URGENT or it is close to an important event, please contact me BEFORE placing an order.
- All handmade items are made using silver plated or sterling silver metals
- Unfortunately, silver will dull and tarnish with time but can be cared for with a soft, dry cloth & should not be worn continuously. Avoid contact with water, lotions, perfume and remove regularly to clean.
- Vintage items are sold as seen. Please check all photos and descriptions carefully.
- Handmade pieces will vary in finish due to the nature of being made by hand.
- Collecting Information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to give to me), such as your name, delivery address, payment details, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as Royal Mail. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I /you would need to work with Etsy Support upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- About Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Carraud am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at relovedbuttons [!at] gmail.com
Alternately, you may mail me at:
3 Barker Close
May 27, 2021
This bracelet is so pretty and arrived beautifully packaged. Many thanks x
May 11, 2021
Beautiful delicate bracelet, arrived beautifully packaged and quickly. Am certainly looking to order again. Totally recommend!
Oct 10, 2020
Will be appreciated by the recipient.
Sep 24, 2020
It is lovely. It is just as it looks on the photo.