Chunky wooden hanging heart - white shabby chic finish with 'love' letter tiles
$10.80Ask a question
This listing is for one gorgeous, chunky, white hanging heart decoration. The hanging heart decoration is made of solid wood with beautiful curved at the edges, painted with chalk paint and sanded down to a shabby chic finish.
The word 'love', 'peace' or 'joy' is created with wooden letter tiles - choose yur favourite or get one of each!
As it is a hanging heart sign, it can be hung up by the attached twine loop and is able to hang on a door, wall or at a window.
The heart is finished with three vintage buttons and rose gold Swarovski Crystals in the top right hand corner.
Quite minimal in design but with a tiny bit of sparkle - this piece would make a great gift for someone special or for your home.
> Wooden white heart
> 14 x 12 cm
> Handpainted and finished
> Wooden letter tiles
> 'Love', 'Peace' or 'Joy' in wooden letter tiles - please select which one you would like from the drop down menu
> Vinatge buttons
> Swarovski rose gold crystals
> Twine to hang
Free UK shipping is included in the price and is by 1st class Royal Mail. Pay a little extra to upgrade your shipping for that extra peace of mind - a signiture will then be required upon delivery.
Shipping is from the UK and you will need to pay a little extra for International shipping.
If you have any questions about this item, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I am always happy to help.
- Payment can be made via the Etsy website.
- I will also happily accept Apple pay & Etsy gift cards
- Payment MUST be made and an order placed BEFORE I will start work
- The Processing time are indicated on each lsiting - this is the time it takes me to make the item for you
Shipping from United Kingdom
- Your order shows Processing Time - this is how long it will take me to make your order
- You will also see when your item is due to ship - look for shipping date
- Your order will update automatically once the item has been shipped
- All items will be shipped 1st Class by Royal Mail - this is not a tracked service
- UK - please allow at least 1-3 working days for delivery
- International - please allow at least 3-7 working days for delivery
- I'm unable to take responsibility for any items lost or delayed in the post
- I'm unable to take responsibility for any items that may get stopped and/or delayed at
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may be due
- I take care to pack orders carefully to make sure they reach you in perfect condition
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
- I am happy to accept returns of generic products.
- Please contact me within 7 days of delivery to request a return
- I ask that the item is returned in a saleable condition within 14 days of delivery
- Once received, I will refund your order with 14 days
- Earrings cannot be returned or refunded for hygiene reasons
- Personalised or custom made items cannot be returned or refunded
- Please feel free to contact me if you want to discuss a special custom made piece,
even if you cannot see it listed
- If your order is URGENT or it is close to last Christmas posting dates, please contact
me BEFORE placing an order.
- All handmade items are made using silver plated or sterling silver metals
- Unfortunately, silver will dull and tarnish with time but can be cared for with a soft,
- Vintage items are sold as seen. Please check all photos and descriptions carefully.
- Collecting Information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to give to me), such as your name, delivery address, payment details, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as Royal Mail. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I /you would need to work with Etsy Support upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- About Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah Carraud am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at relovedbuttons [!at] gmail.com
Alternately, you may mail me at:
3 Barker Close